The landing page is one of the most important internal components in the marketing strategy. There are several factors that make a landing page look good. If you have goals such as collecting data, selling products, getting to know your audience, or even increasing the popularity of your brand, the landing page is exactly the place that will make these things happen for your business.
Landing page makes it easier for internet users to land on your website; But is designing an entrance gate really that simple?! Unfortunately not! In order to have a great landing page, you need to know the examples of successful landing pages. Finding these successful pages is not an easy task!
As long as you have us, don’t worry; In this article, in addition to explaining the concept of a landing page and its main components, we are going to introduce you to some tips and examples of a successful global landing page.
What is a Landing Page?
The landing page is the showcase of your website and blog. The audience will judge your work, your writing, your product and your brand based on your landing page. To put it simply, the landing page is the first page through which visitors to your site/blog enter your content space.
Visitors usually do one of the following three things after viewing a landing page:
- They review the content of the page and close it.
- Through the links you have placed on the page, they will go to another part of your site/blog.
- They perform another action (other than viewing other pages). For example, they register their e-mail on your site, or download a file suggested by you, or leave a comment under your article, or call the phone number you have placed on the page, or buy the product you have introduced.
The Best way to Create a Landing page
Skipping the general explanations about the landing page and its importance, let’s get to how to make one of them? To get started, keep these few points in mind:
- A landing page is just a single page. No need for menus or navigation sections of a typical site, because your visitors are not going to go anywhere on the website they want. Although youcan also use anchor links, but remember that the simpler the better. Your landing page goal is clear, so you need to chart a straight path away from the clutter to reach that goal.
- To achieve the same goal you have defined for yourself, your landing page should be simple and focused. Write your texts and explanations clearly, concisely and usefully. Do not confuse visitors with irrelevant and redundant information. What they get is what they see.
- Just three words: Call To Action (CTA). These buttons or links encourage visitors to do what you created the landing page for: register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, place an order, or whatever you want them to do. The whole page should look like this. Designed to display the Call to Action well so that visitors can take action as quickly as possible.
- The first feeling and feedback of the audience when your landing page or landing page is loaded is the most key part of the story. In the design of landing pages, you must immediately attract the attention of visitors with an eye-catching design, beautiful images and a captivating visual atmosphere. It’s true that landing pages have a specific mission, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be fun.
- Make sure that your landing page looks attractive on different devices such as mobile phones and tablets. A major share of your traffic and visits comes from the mobile side, and visitors will not feel comfortable with ugly sites on their mobile screen.
Introducing and reviewing some examples of the best landing pages in the world
Short Stack has one of the “world’s best examples of landing pages” and helps various companies to manage and organize Facebook ads and content. What makes this landing page different?!
- Bright colors are used; At the same time, the colors are completely in harmony with each other.
- There are no long texts on the Short Stack landing page. Everything is designed in the ultimate simplicity and the texts and keys, concise and useful, express the value of the offer.
- This landing page also has a video to play longer explanations.
GiftRocket has another successful global landing page. How?!
- It engages the audience by using attractive graphic elements.
- It explains where it is in a very short way using a few words.
- The side information is placed in the form of a list under the heading, which can be easily seen.
- Its CTA button is clear and accessible.
- Buttons related to social networks are visible on the landing page.
- You can scroll through the landing page to learn more.
- Signals for user trust, including valid certificates, are located on this page.
Kiss Metrics site
Kiss Metrics can be considered one of the world’s best examples of landing pages for those interested in marketing tools packages. On this landing page you will see the following:
- A clear title is used to explain the offer and its value to the audience.
- In the form section, not much information is supposed to be entered and it is completely minimally designed; Just enter an email address.
- The call button is bright.
- A lot of user trust signals can be seen in the lower part of the landing page.
Social Sprout site
A popular website landing page review is another powerful example of landing page design. Various elements are used in this landing page, which are chosen quite intelligently:
- A big headline with the fewest words on this page shows what Social Sprout is all about.
- Attractive visual design is another factor that can be useful in attracting the attention of users.
- Additional descriptions have been added in the green bar at the bottom of the landing page.
- The call-to-action or CTA button is in the center of the page and is highlighted in green. A note below that says “no credit card required” will encourage more users to click the recall button.
Checking the landing page of the famous HootSuite website
HootSuite is one of the famous websites that has the same activity as Social Sprout. Although this website’s approach to landing page design is different from Social Sprout; But it is still considered one of the best examples of landing pages in the world. Why so :
- HootSuite has simplified user onboarding. This work is made possible with the help of other valid networks, and it is no longer necessary to fill all the sections of the form to enter. Most of the required information is received through other networks.
- The phrase “Start Free Software” is highlighted and large at the top of the page.
- Globally valid signals and certificates at the bottom of the landing page attract users’ trust.
A different landing page example on Pinterest
Pinterest can be considered one of the best examples of a landing page in the world that has a different approach. This website doesn’t explain themselves much on their landing page. Because most people have heard about this famous website before. Instead, Pinterest has a description below its main header that shows how users get inspiration from the website. Then there is a smaller description of the site which says that by logging into Pinterest you can find and save anything that inspires you.
What makes this landing page different?!
- Entering it is quite simple; Just click on one of the two buttons.
- At the bottom of the login button, there is an explanation that shows that registration takes only 45 seconds and is free.
- Pinterest has used its user base as a measure of trust. Any website that has more than 25 billion user-generated content is definitely trustworthy.
Bloomsy Box flower subscription service
Bloomsy Box is a subscription website that delivers handpicked flowers to homes. On the landing page of this website are the features of the sub-displays.
- The background photo is perfectly suited and attractively designed to entice the visitor to buy.
- The descriptions below the main title explain the purpose of the site and services well.
- To save time, a second CTA button is designed for people who want to give flowers.
8. Harry’s toiletry services landing page
Here is an example of the landing page for Harry’s, a toiletries subscription service that delivers items to consumers’ homes:
- The title used on the landing page speaks of the user’s need.
- The description below will ensure the ease of use of Harry’s.
- The use of minimal descriptions on the page has made the images convey a better message.
- The conversion process is super easy.
9. Trendy Butler site
Trendy Butler is a clothing subscription service powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning. As a result, it can personalize the wardrobe of users!
- The design with F pattern on the landing page makes the user’s eye bend towards the bottom call button.
- The description below shows the application and solution of Trendy Butler.
- The visitor does not need to enter any information to get started.
10. Squarespace site
Squarespace, like Wix, helps different people and businesses to take a step with website design to increase their sales. A Squarespace landing page includes the following:
- A pleasant visual experience on the landing page is possible thanks to the presence of short descriptions and attractive images.
- The description in the main title shows their authority.
- Site visitors don’t need to provide any information to get started.
- The example of the website design on the landing page gives the visitor a correct idea of the website’s features.
Your landing page design should be smart and purposeful!
No matter what your website services are; With a targeted landing page design, you can increase your conversion rate and convert more users into customers. What tips did you consider for your landing page design?! Did the intelligent use of different elements and explanations help you?! We are waiting to hear your experiences in the comments section.
In this section, we reviewed 10 examples of global successful London pages together. If you take a quick look at them, you will notice that they have a lot in common. These features remind you what to consider if you want to enter the list of “World’s Best Landing Page Examples”.